Calibration and Validation
Because integrity is our priority!
Welcome to Q-Trade Corporation. – Your Trusted Partner for Instrument Calibration and Validation Services.
At Q-Trade Corporation, we take pride in providing instrument calibration and validation services with unwavering integrity and precision. Our commitment to quality and adherence to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard ensure that your instruments are calibrated accurately, giving you confidence in the reliability of your measurements.
Our skilled technicians calibrate a wide range of instruments, including but not limited to:
- Airborne Particle Counters (PMS Brand Only)
- Liquid Particle Counters (PMS Brand Only)
- Microbial Sampler (PMS Brand Only)
- Oxygen Deficiency Monitors
- Ammonia Gas Monitors
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
- Aerosol Photometers
- Pressure gauges and transducers
- Temperature sensors and controllers
- Flow meters and rotameters
- pH meters and conductivity meters
- And many more.
We offer validation services to ensure that your critical equipment and processes are functioning within required parameters. Our validation services include:
- Precision Drying Ovens
- Medical Ovens
- Medical Freezers and Refrigerators
- Equipment qualification and performance testing
- Stability chamber mapping and validation
- And more.
Our laboratories are staffed with highly skilled technical personnel and equipped with advanced instrumentation, enabling us to conduct NIST traceable calibration for airborne & liquid particle counters, gas analyzers, total organic carbon analyzers, oxygen analyzers, photometers, temperature & relative humidity sensors and many more.
Furthermore, we offer calibration services for NIST traceable approved ‘in-house’ equipment, ensuring the certification of our primary calibration devices.